Scandal in the City

Book of the moment: Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham


credits:amazon

This book is a SCREAM!

I've always wanted to do that. You know, the way critics like to comment on those very hilarious, interesting books? This is definitely one of them who deserve such a "criticism". The story tells itself through email correspondence between different people, and ohhh how very realistic! In fact, it reminded me very much of the emails shooting to and fro between me and 老婆at work.

Plus, there's also different perspective when the angle occasionally changes to someone else's inbox.

Though a very thick book, I had alot of fun reading this! And then to my horror, I realised there's a prequel to this book, called Holly's Inbox! I was slightly miffed that I'll be reading in reverse chronologically order, but never mind... some of the greatest works are shown in reverse (think Star Wars)...

So there, I'm so getting my hands on Holly's Inbox! I can't remember the last time I had so much fun reading a book!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment