Settling in...

Baby and I are trying to settle in. This is Day 2 and I'm dog-tired. No pun intended. The sheer mental stress is much much worse than the physical strain of unpacking. If I managed to survive Day 3, it would probably be a miracle. Please pray for Baby. (I asked John how does someone put a dog to sleep and then my heart couldn't take it when he told me. I spent quite a few nights crying, even with my tranquilisers...)

Did I mention I really hate the landlord? Well I just hope the handover isn't gonna be an ugly scene. It'll be tonight. Pray for me please? I know he's been intentionally making things difficult for me.

Much a mixture of feelings and emotions... if not for my medication, I'm not sure if I can still handle all these stress. Really... Please pray for me too then...


 がんばって!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment