Mel's gonna be a Mrs

On Mel's actual day, I have to wake up super early like 5am, because I was one of the姐妹... really lack of sleep!



Mel all pretty and made up! We were all saying how gorgeous the MTM gown was! It probably also explains why the 姐妹s' color theme to follow was champagne.



Me & Ada自拍



More of me & Ada... she flew all the way back from Hong Kong just for Mel's wedding! How sweet!





While waiting for the groom & his brothers to arrive, Brownie happily settled herself on my lap.



@ the church wedding reception, there's beautiful cupcakes!




class 2A2! And most of us were姐妹~~~

@ nite, dinner was at Blue Ginger~



wedding favors...



Mrこいびとtook a pic of me through the sparkling wine... yes... that's my beautiful face!



Dinner was rice with many nonya side dishes. One of the dishes, chicken nonya style... I didn't really like it as it was breast meat... too dry for my liking...



Me & Ada went to check out the nice room with a view specially meant for the family.



Shihui posing with the lovely bride...

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment