Pill Junkie

I've been trying to cut down on my medication. Mr こいびとsays I'm a junkie. Mervyn says he's got a phobia seeing me bring out my little medicine case and taking tons of medicine. So I keep holding back until the condition became quite quite bad... only then I'll take my medicine. Still... this continual taking of medicine is taking its toll on me. I think my face has become quite blotchy. Plus... I'm constantly feeling very worn out because of the drowsiness caused by these medication.

Seriously, I'm trying to cut down.

Though I might have eaten something wrong today. Had 3 bouts of diarrhea already! So... the unavoidable... medicine taking. Usually I try not to take medicine for my diarrhea because my stomach is very weak. When I take my diarrhea medicine, I'll end up constipated for a few days and vice versa...

Actually I'm like trying to log this down here... in case I should... you know... suddenly die of overdose or whatever shit. You get the idea. It's actually quite scary...

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment