Anti Climax

Movie of the moment: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


credits:wikipedia

I'm quite disappointed. Even if I hadn't read the book, watching this film doesn't make me wanna read it at all! It's like a compilation of bits and pieces of Harry Potter stories but it's a neither here nor there.

Only parts I quite enjoyed was little boy Tom Riddle... A charming young fellow which I later found out to be the nephew of Ralph Fiennes. Guess acting runs in the family.

Helena Bonham Carter reprising yet another role of a crazed woman like that of in her character in Sweeney Todd, is very much the usual.

The show was long (2 and a half hours)... and it ended in an anti climax. I believe this is one of the worst Harry Potter movie I've ever watched... Argh!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment