New Moon

Movie of the moment: New Moon


credits:wikipedia

This is long overdue. Indeed, I might have been mesmerised by the romance between Edward and Bella... but it all dissipates in New Moon. I started to see Kristen Stewart as someone who can't act. In fact, she seemed to be in agony whether she's happy or not. Neither can Rob Pattinson act. Much less the hot cutie Taylor Lautner. But never mind they are just kids. I certainly hope their acting will mature as the saga progress.

There is so much not to like about New Moon. The novel itself had been pretty dull, the dullest of the whole saga, but not as bad as the movie was. I was very much disappointed. There were alot of thing taken for granted and left unsaid. If I haven't already read the book, I might be quite lost watching the film. Could it be something to do with the change in directors? How do we expect a guy to portray the Romeo & Juliet in New Moon?

Too straightforward, not enough melodrama (you've gotta give New Moon what it deserved as a soppy romance), not enough action (I was so looking forward to the wolves!)... It's just not good enough for me!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment