Shutter Island

Movie of the moment: Shutter Island


credits:wikipedia

When I first saw the trailer for Shutter Island I was pretty freaked out. I'm weak against horror and thrillers. But because the movie was Martin Scorsese, and Mr こいびと quite like his films, I decided to have a go.

In the end it was as scary as I thought. Most of the time the plot plays with your mind, that I thought I might also become one of the insane ones. It's mentally draining.

I think this is the kind of film where you'll probably have to watch a 2nd time before you can fully appreciate the plot.

Despite everything, I think this is one of the times where Leonardo DiCaprio really shines in a show. I mean his acting has certainly improved over the years, but this is one of his best works yet! I was pretty impressed.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment