Velvet Promise

Book of the moment: Velvet Promise by Jude Deveraux


credits:amazon

Please pardon me, but I'm in the mood for Jude Deveraux of late.

This must of one of her most conniving book I've ever read, not that I've read a lot of her books. So much double crossing, so much misunderstanding, so much betrayal and lost trust, it was almost too much for me to take.

I like that it is set in an era where there were countess, earls and the likes.

But so many twists and turns, twists and turns, ups and downs in the novel left me rather drained. I can't say yet whether I like this, but I can't say I don't dislike it and it's definitely one of the better books I've read of late. There are the other velvet series which hopefully I'll have the chance to check out and maybe get to compare them a bit, though I won't be surprised if there'll be more double crossing in the other velvet stories.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment