Nobody Owens

Book of the moment: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


credits:wikipedia

I finally got round to reading this. And it was really good! My very first Neil Gaiman book and I like his writing style, simplicity at its best, injected with black humour.

I haven't had this kind of experience while reading for a long time. It was like I was transported into the world of Neil Gaiman's and went on an adventure on my own. Like I'm one of the ghosts in the graveyard, witnessing Bod's adventure as he grows up.

This may be known as a children's fantasy book, but it's in no way childish. The many different characters are interesting and unique, with a character of their own. Characters not just kids can relate to, but on a different level, adults as well.

Just one word, ENCHANTING.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment