Girl Game

Anime of the moment: Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka


credits:wikipedia

I was listening to the OST when I realised I have yet to do a review on this anime despite me having referred to it once here.

This is one of those typical harem type of anime where alot of girls all unwittingly fall in love with a seemingly weak and worthless guy. Expect a bit of romance, a bit of tsundere character, a bit of sister complex, a bit of panty flash and you'll get Akane-Iro Somaru Saka.

My favourite episode has got to be epi 4! It's the party on board the cruise ship. And then there's also the episode on onsen. In almost every typical kind of harem anime, you will always get a beach epi or an onsen epi! There's also the typical epi on the school festival.

Everything screams typical and non-impressionable. So you asked why did I finish watching the anime? Because once I start, I like to finish it all the way to the end. Unless it's utterly boring, or the drawing is horrible, or just plain nonsensical (like Highschool of the Dead, which I finally gave up after giving it another chance until epi 3!) anime, usually I'll finish the whole anime.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment