2009 Reflections

One more hour and it'll be the end of 2009.


Before I open my K-On! new year package from Japan, before I start celebrating a brand new year and life, I'd like to count my blessings and thank God for this year.

It was the year where I probably travelled the most. BKK in Jan, Phuket in August, Melaka in October, and Japan in December. Thanks to H1N1, we misseed out a trip to Kunming.

It was the year when I finally shifted back home with Baby after 5 years.

It was the year where I attended 4 consecutive weekend weddings in a month.

It was the year where I read the most books, watched the most movies and animes.

However it was also the year where I probably fell sick the most. In fact, I'm having this ultra bad gastric flu for the past one week. I've probably never taken so much medicine in my entire life.

Hence, one of my new year resolution is to stay healthy as much as possible.

Looking forward a whole brand new year with Baby and Mrこいびと.

あけましておめでとうございます

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment