Italian Mafia

Movie of the moment: Gomorrah


credits:wikipedia

Crime crosses all barrier. You don't need to understand Italian to be able to sense the tension throughout this film. Of course it helps that there are subtitles in English.

An eye-opener for someone holed up in safe, cozy little Singapore like me, I cannot even being to fathom having to lead a life as such, always having to check your back, always looking around you before dashing out of the house, always double locking your door and not let anyone you don't know it. And of course, statistics have already proven people are usually murdered by someone they know, not random strangers, which is even scarier.

I spent the whole film sitting on the edge of my chair, biting my nails and silently screaming "NOOOooooooo...."

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment