Elementary, My Dear Watson...

Movie of the moment: Sherlock Holmes


credits:wikipedia

Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law, Rachel McAdams... a very strong cast... and very well-casted too! Plot is amazingly well paced, you'll never be bored for a moment. I love that Robert Downey Jr is the one playing Sherlock Holmes, and he certainly exudes the right kind of charm. I love the boxing scene where Sherlock was calculating how much to retaliate and everything goes slow-mo. And then when he actually did do it, the whole scene changes to action.

Jude Law is one of my fav guys to watch out for. I love his image in this show with the moustache and all. I love how he plays Watson as a cool guy, as though nothing fazes him. I love it the Watsons character basically. Though I'm not too sure what his love affair has got to do with the plot.

I've been looking out for Rachel McAdams since The Notebook. Her sweet looks is very suitable for this role since it becomes very deceiving that a sweet girl like her can be so scheming. It becomes believable that she was able to outsmart someone as sharp as Sherlock Holmes.

Definitely a must-watch. And why do I get this feeling that there may be a part 2 coming up?

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment