Avatar

Movie of the moment: Avatar


credits:wikipedia

It's a looooooooong show! It's probably necessary, I guess. No point having a part 2 when you can just spend 1 hour more to finish up the story. Plus... if there's a part 2 I probably wouldn't want to sit through it.

So... what's all the hype about? I love the fantasy world created, the little details put into creating this world, this tribe. I love it how with every step you take, the ground kinda emits a bluish light. I love how you can connect to other beings with just a little flower-like thingy in your hair. I love the chants. I love the exotic new age songs.

There's action, there's fantasy, there's romance, all mesh into one. I wouldn't say it's a must-watch though. It was nice enough entertainment.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment