Operation Sauron

The lump on the eye just kept growing and growing. It grew to such proportions that I can hardly open my eye on Day 8.

On Day 9, I woke up with an eye sealed with clotted blood and I freaked out. I was due for my review with the doctor anyway. All this while I kept thinking that my doctor will be able to just solve everything. Who knows, it's the relief doctor's shift and he couldn't do anything. So he gave me a referral letter to an A&E after just asking a few questions.

Thanks to Daddy who fetched me to the hospital. After waiting about 3 hours (that's typical government hospitals for you...), I finally got to see the eye doctor. After a short consultation, I was allowed to go grab a quick lunch and be back in time for the op.

By then I was totally scared. Firstly, I have low pain tolerance. Secondly, I have never done any kinda op in my life before. Albeit this time the op is considered a minor one, I was terrified.

I'm not going to go through all the details but it was a horrifying experience for me. Thank goodness at least Daddy was there with me.



I might have survived... but... I don't want to live through that ever again!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment