Professor Layton

Movie of the moment: Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva


credits:wikipedia

If you've been following my games review, you would know that I'm an absolute fan of the Professor Layton series of games. So far, I've covered the Professor Layton and the Curious Village and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. I'm currently waiting for the Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel's English version to be out.

Anyhow, this is a movie not to be missed for all Professor Layton's fans.

I was a little disappointed with the number of puzzles within the movie itself, and how quick Professor Layton solved the puzzles, since that means I didn't really have enough time to ponder over them.

The sword fight reminded me a little of the ending of the Diabolical Box which is actually quite exciting to watch.

The best part of the show has got to be the soundtrack though. When you have such a title as the Eternal Diva, you can expect lots of songs. I love them all!

Now I can't wait to lay my hands on the upcoming game to curb my puzzle itch.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment