财神到~!

Every year, whenever there are big events like Christmas, or CNY, Shihui likes to host gatherings at her house~~~


Guess whose hands are those?


Initially we wanted Shihui to hold onto two oranges... but she thought it was weird... then we ended up flanking her with oranges... Wa... check out my round rosy cheeks! I didn't put makeup that day k... coz my powder ran out... I suspect it might have something to do with Mr こいびと being there. Somehow everytime people tease me about him, I tend to blush! It's amazing but after so long I still do! ^-^


Oh... I didn't mention this... but check out the flabby arms! omg...


This was the final take because Elissa found out she was hunching in the previous two pics! So she wanted a retake! Weining's orange miraculously disappeared, while Mel looked surprisingly big in this pic! LOL... after this, we gave up on posing...

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment