Valkyrie

Movie of the moment: Valkyrie


credits:wikipedia

Another real story show. It seemed to be hot favorite among movie makers... taking real story and making them into shows.

It was alright. I believed the story has it's potential. After all, how often do you hear about the Germans themselves wanting to overthrow their beloved Hitler? All we ever know about from the history books was that the Germans adored Hitler and they followed everything they were told, albeit blindly at times.

I believed Tom Cruise was casted because of his nose! Lol! Looked so German. Somehow I thought the lead guy is supposed to be a hero. But the way the plot goes, it seemed to suggest that the lead guy, played by Cruise, was a hot headed young man, who couldn't be patient or realistic enough. This led to jeopardising alot of people's lives! So sad...

One of my fav actors, Kenneth Brannagh was in the show! I was so looking forward, but he only appeared at the beginning and at the end of the show! Plus... the poor man... he's grown old and fat. I always feel sad when I see these wonderful stars cannot escape the fate of age as well.

Interesting enough show. If given a choice I would rather you watch this than Benjamin Button, though... I would prefer Pitt over Cruise... but the plot-wise, this is much better!

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment