Brad Pitt + Cate Blanchett

Movie of the moment: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


credits:wikipedia

Well... Brad Pitt.. what more can you expect. Though I still find him the most droolicious when he was acting Meet Joe Black. This was... well... alright. For one, there's Cate Blanchett. Probably casted because she does look rather old for Pitt. I quite like Cate because she's quite a versatile actress. Remember her in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? Remember her further back as Elizabeth? Like I say, very versatile!

The show was longer than usual. Think around 2 and a half hour or more... I was getting kinda restless watching. It was pretty okay, but I find the plot lacks abit of climax and erm... more interesting stuff. It's the kinda story which I usually tell Mervyn to avoid writing... "too smooth sailing and not much interesting stuff happening". Not worth your $$$ if you're looking for some good shows to watch.

0 ♥ comments:

Post a Comment